Articles on this Page
- 11/15/11--19:33: _Crosby Still & Nash...
- 02/20/12--18:27: _Blur Booked For Lon...
- 03/20/12--20:57: _The Bluesfest Bonan...
- 07/14/12--20:09: _The Specials To Rel...
- 09/15/12--20:53: _Bluesfest Line-Up T...
- 12/29/12--17:36: _Reggae Star Lloyd C...
- 09/06/15--04:00: _R.I.P. Rico Rodrigu...
- 09/07/15--18:41: _Jools Holland Pays ...
- 12/29/15--14:11: _R.I.P John Bradbury...
- 10/18/16--01:18: _Neil Finn, Teenage ...
- 04/22/18--17:34: _The Rolling Stones ...
- 11/15/11--19:33: Crosby Still & Nash, The Specials Join Bluesfest Line-up
- 02/20/12--18:27: Blur Booked For London Olympics Closing Ceremony Concert
- 03/20/12--20:57: The Bluesfest Bonanza Sideshow Ticket Giveaway
- 07/14/12--20:09: The Specials To Release 30th Anniversary Concert On DVD
- 09/15/12--20:53: Bluesfest Line-Up To Be Announced On September 20
- 12/29/12--17:36: Reggae Star Lloyd Charmers Dies In London
- 09/06/15--04:00: R.I.P. Rico Rodriguez, The Specials 1934-2015
- 09/07/15--18:41: Jools Holland Pays Tribute To Rico Rodriguez
- 12/29/15--14:11: R.I.P John Bradbury of The Specials 1953-2015
- 04/22/18--17:34: The Rolling Stones Reveal Their UK No Filter Tour Supports
The second announcement for Bluesfest features the return of Crosby, Still & Nash to Australia as well as UK ska band The Specials. Also added to the already impressive bill is Lucinda Williams, John Hiatt, Donovan, Angelique Kidjo, Seasick Steve, Keb Mo, Nick Lowe, Rosie Ledet, Seth Lakeman, Harry Manx, Fabulous Thunderbirds and Alabama 3.
Blur, The Specials and New Order will perform a closing ceremony celebration concert for the 2012 London Olympics. Fresh off the back of a new song played live by Graham Coxon and Damon Albarn, and mere hours before a fully reunited Blur play the BRIT Awards, the band has been announced for an Olympics closer.
Chugg Entertainment have a stash of Bluesfest sideshow tickets to giveaway for John Fogerty, The Specials, Blitzen Trapper, Earth Wind & Fire and Yes. Which of the below Bluesfest Sideshows would you and a friend like to attend and why? John Fogerty: Melbourne Rod Laver Arena, Tuesday 27 March 2012 Adelaide Entertainment Centre, Thursday 29
Filmed at the Wolverhampton Civic Hall in front of an adoring home crowd, the show was the biggest revival story of 2009 and the first time the band had been captured in concert for 28 years. With a 30th Anniversary set packed full of energy and hits, and a set of musicians on top of
Bluesfest will announce the first announcement for the 2013 event this Thursday, September 20. Earlier this week Noise11.com bought you the first major leak for the festival. Expect to see Iggy & The Stooges in the line-up list on Thursday. Bluesfest at Byron Bay on the New South Wales coast has been host to the
Jamaican reggae star Lloyd Charmers has passed away in London after suffering a massive heart attack while driving. Charmers was born in Kingston, Jamaica and was born in 1946. His first band was The Sweet Charmers with friend Roy Wilson at age 15. In 1966 he joined The Flames and contributed to songs like ‘Rock
Rico Rodriguez, who played trombone with a long list of artists but most famously with The Specials, died on Friday at the age of 80. The Specials said on Twitter “Our dear friend Rico passed away today.We offer our deepest condolences to his family.His legacy will go on forever and a day. RIP dear Rico”
Rico Rodriguez, who died on Friday at the age of 80, may be best known for his time with The Specials, but he spent much longer with Jools Holland’s Rhythm and Blues Orchestra which he was with from 1986 to 2012. Holland has paid tribute to Rodriguez on his official webpage: September 4th: A tribute
The Specials drummer John Bradbury has died at the age of 62. Bradbury joined The Special AKA following the split of the original Specials in 1981 with three members becoming Fun Boy Three. John (JB) was the band’s drummer for the hit ‘Nelson Mandela’. As a songwriter John wrote ‘The Selecter’, the double A side
The line-up for Golden Plains 2017 has been revealed with a line-up featuring Teenage Fanclub, The Specials and Neil Finn. A few of the acts here, such as The Specials and Teenage Fanclub are yet to announce their Australian tours for 2017, so the cat is out of the bag. Golden Plains 2017 line-up Neil
The post Neil Finn, Teenage Fanclub, The Specials To Play Golden Plains Festival appeared first on Noise11.com.
Liam Gallagher and Florence + The Machine are two acts announced to open for The Rolling Stones No Filter tour in the UK in May and June. The Stones will continue No Filter after a whip around Europe in 2017. Their last show was October 25, 2017 in France. The Rolling Stones. Paris 25 October
The post The Rolling Stones Reveal Their UK No Filter Tour Supports appeared first on Noise11.com.